Elastotec is committed to the production and development of the longest lasting, highest quality pulley lagging and ceramic wear panels for the global mining industry. In an industry where reliability is crucial we manufacture products that ensure equipment is operational when required.
Elastotec is a manufacturing business located in Sydney and specialising in the production of a range of high performance pulley lagging and ceramic wear panels. By focusing on this range of products the engineers at Elastotec have been able to develop pulley lagging and ceramic wear panels that have features not available on product supplied by other companies.
These features include:
– Hot Vulcanised Ceramic Lagging for bonds to the pulley that will not fail.
– Ceramic lagging available in rolls up to 85 m. This reduces stock holding and hence lead time for supply.
– Ceramic Lagging available in a range of thickness with technical support to determine optimum thickness for each application to minimise the chance of belt cover wear.
– Polyurethane lagging available with Hot or Cold Vulcanising Layer.
– Rubber lagging available in Abrasion Resistant Rubber,FRAS or Oil Resistant compounds.
– Ceramic Wear panels with increased wear resistance and impact resistance for longer life.