L-MUVA – THE INNOVATIVE MINE SUPPORT VEHICLE
Save time and money with this highly manoeuvrable, multi-purpose, low maintenance utility vehicle; Australian designed and built for the rigours of the underground mining environment.
VERSATILITY: With a 4500kg payload the L-MUVA can be quickly configured for a multitude of functions (e.g. mesh carrier, service vehicle, scissor-lift, personnel carrier, refuge chamber handler, etc.).
HIGH MANOEUVRABILITY: Capable of turning 360 degrees within a 4.5m wide roadway plus Skid-steer operation achieves a level of manoeuvrability unmatched by conventional or articulated utility vehicles.
AVAILABLE FOR HIRE OR PURCHASE: The L-MUVA excels in cost efficiency. Contact us today to compare the costs and to discuss your options.
FASTER PAYBACK ON YOUR INVESTMENT
The L-MUVA is comparable to conventional mining equipment. Where allowed, one person can carry out the duties usually performed by two. The L-MUVA offers:
• A small foot print allowing it to work in areas where conventional light vehicles can’t
• More stability and higher rated load capacity and usability
• Less susceptible to damage or incurring damage to services
• Negotiates every turn in one movement
• The L-MUVA has ten times the life years that other mine utility vehicles have, due to rust resistant low carbon steel
• Equipped with non-pneumatic tyres
• Capable of pulling 40 tonnes of rolling weight
• No CV joints or universals
• Hydrostatic braking control with supporting wet disk brakes for emergency and parking
• 100mm diam wheel trunnions and bushes provide strength and long service life dependability
• Minimal skilled labour intervention.
We can custom build the L-MUVA to your specifications! Contact us today to find out more.