From our extensive mining industry experience, we believe that the key barriers to improving operational performance are:
– Poor integration of financial and operational performance
– Non-robust data gathering processes
– Weak analytics capability to model and assess operational risk
– Lack of visibility into key value drivers
– Siloed activities and poor transparency
– An over reliance on expensive external expertise to improve operational performance
– Incentives and KPIs which are misaligned with value creation
– No single version of the truth on either costs or performance
– Limited visibility on operational performance trends
– Poorly integrated top down / bottom up planning processes
– Disconnected systems and databases
To address these issues, Concerto Analytics has developed SAP Certified – Symphony Value Modeller for SAP.
The key benefits of Symphony Software are:
– Symphony bridges the gap between finance and operations.
– Provides SAP users with business improvement capability within their own ERP.
– Symphony is SAP Certified, and runs within SAP Business Objects and Lumiral.
– Provides with real-time modelling, scenario simulation, and process optimisation from an executive iPad
– CFOs, business analysts and engineers can use dynamic modelling and simulation to flex their operations.
– Complete visibility across the end-to-end value chain.
– Drives productivity and cost reduction enhancing operational performance by at least 10 to 20 % year on year.
– Configurable for the entire value chain including multiple operations which roll up to the enterprise level.
– Designed to streamline budgeting, reforecasting, top-down/bottom-up planning and variance reporting.