CSIRO is Australia’s National Science Agency.
CSIRO delivers breakthrough innovation and R&D to create a more productive, sustainable and globally competitive minerals and mining industry for the benefit of Australia and the world. We invest funds into developing science that will solve global challenges throughout the entire minerals and mining value chain. We engage with a range of organisations – industry, governments and academia – in different ways:
– collaborative or contract R&D
– IP and technology licensing
– world-leading facilities and technology hire
– consulting and strategic research arrangements
– grant programs for start-ups and small- and medium sized enterprises
– researcher replacements
– linkage to mineral resources networks.